While developing a website – a developer / designers thinks about engaging and innovative homepage, or their blog, or their product category pages to be rightly built! Of course, these are the most important part of the web development,
But, what about you’re CONTACT US page??
Developers generally keep contact pages near at the bottom of their bucket list, in terms of coding designing and copy writing. Now think about, how many contact pages – you browsed, most of them look they were built in Dinosaur era, even if the rest of the website is stunning and up-to-date. That’s a huge mistake!!
Do you know that your contact page is the top 4 most visited page of your website after Home, about us and Services Pages?
Therefore between a converting and non-converting Contact page, there is a very fine line! Little details like page design, and other feature must be so pushed to create a cognizant contact page It helps increasing website passive users into active conversions, so that you can encourage them to feed their details and successfully collect the data.
Here are a Top Five Must-Have Features to build a successful contact page that will definitely increase your contact form conversion rate:
- Remove Irrelevant Fields: A contact page with fewer contact fields leads to higher conversion rate. Messed up and lengthy contact form, can easily overwhelm any user. Don’t add too many fields, just name, contact number and email address and customer’s requirements will solve your purpose. Keep it to maximum 4 fields.
- Give your visitor a motive to contact: A friendly and result oriented contact form that tells the users you have a solution to all their needs is the real game changer. The contact form should also give other helpful details like the time to follow up, or how they would benefit from by typing their precious information etc etc.
- Leverage the Power Of Social Media: Give your social proof in your contact form to build your trust among your visitors. You must talk about your geographic reach, active members, and testimonials to increase your conversion rates. Add on will be addition of social media profile buttons as an alternate means to contact you.
- Brand the Page: Make sure your brand image is well-reflected through the contact page. Don’t build an entirely unusual contact page that does not reflect your brand image. Use the a like color palette and font with a strong and bold image to build a professionally designed page. Make it attractive and intuitive. Don’t use loud colors and funky text font.
- Choose The Right CTA: The CTA at the end of the contact form plays an essential role in driving visitors to either fill the form or dragging them away from it. Your Call-To-Action must go with the entire page scheme, but at the same time it should also scream “Click Me”. Keep it catchy and effective.
It’s not just the contact page in which we specialize but you can Hire team Zatak Softech for complete website redesigning and Web Development in India project. For more information, visit our website: www.zataksoftech.com